This paper was prepared by Dr. Hall on behalf of the International Nomenclature Group. Members of the International Nomenclature Group: Peter Beighton, Cape Town, South Africa; Clair Francomano, Bethesda, USA; Andres Giedion, Zurich, Switzerland; Christine Hall, London, UK (chair); Judith Hall, Vancouver, Canada; William Horton, Portland, USA; Ilkka Kaitila, Helsinki, Finland; Debbie Krakow, Los Angeles USA; Ralph Lachman, Los Angeles, USA; Martine Le Merrier, Paris, France; Geert Mortier, Gent, Belgium; Stephan Mundlos, Berlin, Germany; Andrew Poznanski, Chicago, USA; David Rimoin, Los Angeles, USA; Ravi Savarirayan, Australia; David Sillence, Sydney, Australia; Jurgen Spranger, Mainz, Germany; Andrea Superti-Furga, Zurich, Switzerland; Sheila Unger, Canada; John Washbrook, London, UK; Matt Warman, Cleveland, USA; William Wilcox, Los Angeles, USA; Robin Winter, London, UK.
International nosology and classification of constitutional disorders of bone (2001)†
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 113, Issue 1, pages 65–77, 15 November 2002
How to Cite
Hall, C. M. (2002), International nosology and classification of constitutional disorders of bone (2001). Am. J. Med. Genet., 113: 65–77. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10828
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!