Dr. Michael Cohen, Jr., holds five professorships at Dalhousie University: Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, Pediatrics, Community Health and Epidemiology, Health Services Administration, and Sociology and Social Anthropology. He has five university degrees: B.A. from the University of Michigan in 1965; D.M.D. from Tufts University in 1966, M.S.D. from the University of Minnesota in 1969, Ph.D. from the University of Minnesota in 1979, and M.P.H. from Boston University in 1996. He trained in medical genetics and syndromology at the University of Minnesota from 1966 to 1971. He is the author or coauthor of more than 300 articles in the medical and scientific literature and of more than 35 book chapters and is the author, coauthor, or editor of 14 books, including. The Child with Multiple Birth Defects; Craniosynostosis: Diagnosis, Evaluation, and Management; Syndromes of the Head and Neck; Mental Retardation and Congenital Malformations of the Central Nervous System; Holoprosencephaly: An Overview and Atlas of Cases; The Gorlin Symposium on Overgrowth; Studies in Stomatology and Craniofacial Biology; The Gorlin Symposium on Asymmetry; and Overgrowth Syndromes. Dr. Cohen's university teaching is in three disciplines: pathology, medical genetics, and international health. He has given keynote addresses and been a visiting professor at numerous universities throughout the United States, Europe, South America, Asia, Australia, and Africa. He has many honors and awards. He is an Associate Editor of the American Journal of Medical Genetics.
Malformations of the craniofacial region: Evolutionary, embryonic, genetic, and clinical perspectives
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Developmental Genetics of Human Malformations
Volume 115, Issue 4, pages 245–268, 30 December 2002
How to Cite
Cohen, M. M. (2002), Malformations of the craniofacial region: Evolutionary, embryonic, genetic, and clinical perspectives. Am. J. Med. Genet., 115: 245–268. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10982
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!