Letter to the Editor
Reported tandem duplication/deletion of 9q is actually an inverted duplication
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 100, Issue 1, pages 82–83, 15 April 2001
How to Cite
Wyandt, H. E. (2001), Reported tandem duplication/deletion of 9q is actually an inverted duplication. Am. J. Med. Genet., 100: 82–83. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.1172
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2001
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!