Association analysis of the functional monoamine oxidase a gene promoter polymorphism in psychiatric disorders
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 105, Issue 2, pages 168–171, 8 March 2001
How to Cite
Syagailo, Y. V., Stöber, G., Gräßle, M., Reimer, E., Knapp, M., Jungkunz, G., Okladnova, O., Meyer, J. and Lesch, K.-P. (2001), Association analysis of the functional monoamine oxidase a gene promoter polymorphism in psychiatric disorders. Am. J. Med. Genet., 105: 168–171. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.1193
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2000
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB 581
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!