Possible causal heterogeneity in spina bifida cystica
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1985 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 13–20, May 1985
How to Cite
Toriello, H. V., Higgins, J. V., Opitz, J. M. and Reynolds, J. F. (1985), Possible causal heterogeneity in spina bifida cystica. Am. J. Med. Genet., 21: 13–20. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.1320210103
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 1984
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!