I. Clinical Aspects: C. Prenatal Diagnosis
Infantile autism: An occasional manifestation of fragile (X) mental retardation
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1986 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Special Issue: X-Linked Mental Retardation 2
Volume 23, Issue 1-2, pages 353–358, January - February 1986
How to Cite
McGillivray, B. C., Herbst, D. S., Dill, F. J., Sandercock, H. J., Tischler, B., Opitz, J. M. and Reynolds, J. F. (1986), Infantile autism: An occasional manifestation of fragile (X) mental retardation. Am. J. Med. Genet., 23: 353–358. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.1320230127
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 1985
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!