Letter to the Editor
The “Michelin tire baby syndrome”: An autosomal dominant trait
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1986 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 25, Issue 1, page 169, September 1986
How to Cite
Kunze, J. and Opitz, J. M. (1986), The “Michelin tire baby syndrome”: An autosomal dominant trait. Am. J. Med. Genet., 25: 169. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.1320250121
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!