Neural tube defects: Heterogeneity and homogeneity
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1986 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Supplement: The Developmental Field Concept, Part 2
Volume 25, Issue Supplement S2, pages 77–87, 1986
How to Cite
Seller, M. J., Kalousek, D. K., Opitz, J. M. and Reynolds, J. F. (1986), Neural tube defects: Heterogeneity and homogeneity. Am. J. Med. Genet., 25: 77–87. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.1320250612
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 1986
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!