Psychology, Neurology, and Neuropathology
Epilepsy and fragile X syndrome: A follow-up study
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Special Issue: X-Linked Mental Retardation 4
Volume 38, Issue 2-3, pages 511–513, 1 February - 1 March 1991
How to Cite
Musumeci, S. A., Ferri, R., Elia, M., Colognola, R. M., Bergonzi, P. and Tassinari, C. A. (1991), Epilepsy and fragile X syndrome: A follow-up study. Am. J. Med. Genet., 38: 511–513. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.1320380276
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 1989
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!