A distinct type of hidrotic ectodermal dysplasia
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 552–556, 15 March 1991
How to Cite
Halal, F., Setton, N. and Wang, N.-S. (1991), A distinct type of hidrotic ectodermal dysplasia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 38: 552–556. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.1320380411
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 1990
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!