Quantitative analysis of associations between birth defects and suspected human teratogens
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 500–505, 15 September 1991
How to Cite
Khoury, M. J., James, L. M. and Lynberg, M. C. (1991), Quantitative analysis of associations between birth defects and suspected human teratogens. Am. J. Med. Genet., 40: 500–505. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.1320400426
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 1991
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!