Fuhrmann syndrome of right-angle bowed femora, absence of fibulae and digital anomalies: Two further cases
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 176–179, 1 November 1991
How to Cite
Lipson, A. H., Kozlowski, K., Barylak, A. and Marsden, W. (1991), Fuhrmann syndrome of right-angle bowed femora, absence of fibulae and digital anomalies: Two further cases. Am. J. Med. Genet., 41: 176–179. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.1320410208
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 1990
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!