Brief Clinical Report
Michelin tire baby syndrome: Familial constriction bands during infancy and early childhood in four generations
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 370–372, 1 February 1993
How to Cite
Bass, H. N., Caldwell, S. and Brooks, B. S. (1993), Michelin tire baby syndrome: Familial constriction bands during infancy and early childhood in four generations. Am. J. Med. Genet., 45: 370–372. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.1320450318
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 1992
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!