ADULT-syndrome: An autosomal-dominant disorder with pigment anomalies, ectrodactyly, nail dysplasia, and hypodontia
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 642–648, 1 March 1993
How to Cite
Propping, P. and Zerres, K. (1993), ADULT-syndrome: An autosomal-dominant disorder with pigment anomalies, ectrodactyly, nail dysplasia, and hypodontia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 45: 642–648. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.1320450525
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 1992
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!