Evidence for multi-site closure of the neural tube in humans
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 723–743, 1 October 1993
How to Cite
Van Allen, M. I., Kalousek, D. K., Chernoff, G. F., Juriloff, D., Harris, M., McGillivray, B. C., Yong, S.-L., Langlois, S., Macleod, P. M., Chitayat, D., Friedman, J. M., Wilson, R. D., McFadden, D., Pantzar, J., Ritchie, S. and Hall, J. G. (1993), Evidence for multi-site closure of the neural tube in humans. Am. J. Med. Genet., 47: 723–743. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.1320470528
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 1993
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!