Invited Editorial Comment
Congenital malformation case reports: The editor's and reviewer's dilemma
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 872–874, 1 November 1993
How to Cite
Brent, R. L. (1993), Congenital malformation case reports: The editor's and reviewer's dilemma. Am. J. Med. Genet., 47: 872–874. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.1320470614
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 1993
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!