Four new cases of inverted terminal duplication: A modified hypothesis of mechanism of origin
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 299–304, 25 September 1995
How to Cite
Hoo, J. J., Chao, M., Szego, K., Rauer, M., Echiverri, S. C. and Harris, C. (1995), Four new cases of inverted terminal duplication: A modified hypothesis of mechanism of origin. Am. J. Med. Genet., 58: 299–304. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.1320580402
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 1995
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!