Letter to the Editor
Clinical, cytogenetic, and molecular diagnosis of Angelman syndrome: Estimated prevalence rate in a Danish county
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 261–262, 19 June 1995
How to Cite
Petersen, M. B., Brøndum-Nielsen, K., Hansen, L. K. and Wulff, K. (1995), Clinical, cytogenetic, and molecular diagnosis of Angelman syndrome: Estimated prevalence rate in a Danish county. Am. J. Med. Genet., 60: 261–262. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.1320600317
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 1994
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!