Bipolar disorder: Evidence for a major locus
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 370–376, 9 October 1995
How to Cite
Spence, M. A., Flodman, P. L., Sadovnick, A. D., Bailey-Wilson, J. E., Ameli, H. and Remick, R. A. (1995), Bipolar disorder: Evidence for a major locus. Am. J. Med. Genet., 60: 370–376. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.1320600505
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 1995
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!