Fine mapping supports previous linkage evidence for a bipolar disorder susceptibility locus on 13q32
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 105, Issue 4, pages 375–380, 8 May 2001
How to Cite
Liu, C., Badner, J. A., Christian, S. L., Guroff, J. J., Detera-Wadleigh, S. D. and Gershon, E. S. (2001), Fine mapping supports previous linkage evidence for a bipolar disorder susceptibility locus on 13q32. Am. J. Med. Genet., 105: 375–380. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.1358
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!