Douglas C. Wallace is a Robert W. Woodruff Professor of Molecular Genetics and Director of the Center for Molecular Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia. He has made major contributions to unravelling the role of mitochondria and mitochondrial DNA in human evolution, degenerative diseases, and aging.
Mouse models for mitochondrial disease
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Mitochondrial Diseases
Volume 106, Issue 1, pages 71–93, Spring 2001
How to Cite
Wallace, D. C. (2001), Mouse models for mitochondrial disease. Am. J. Med. Genet., 106: 71–93. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.1393
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2001
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM46915, NS21328, NS37167, HL45572, HL64017, AG13154, AG10130
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!