Lack of association of dopamine D4 receptor gene polymorphisms with ADHD subtypes in a population sample of twins
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 105, Issue 5, pages 432–438, 8 July 2001
How to Cite
Todd, R. D., Neuman, R. J., Lobos, E. A., Jong, Y.-J. I., Reich, W. and Heath, A. C. (2001), Lack of association of dopamine D4 receptor gene polymorphisms with ADHD subtypes in a population sample of twins. Am. J. Med. Genet., 105: 432–438. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.1403
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!