This work was carried out at the Department of Psychological Medicine, University of Wales College of Medicine, Cardiff, U.K.
A genomewide linkage study of age at onset in schizophrenia*
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 105, Issue 5, pages 439–445, 8 July 2001
How to Cite
Cardno, A. G., Holmans, P. A., Rees, M. I., Jones, L. A., McCarthy, G. M., Hamshere, M. L., Williams, N. M., Norton, N., Williams, H. J., Fenton, I., Murphy, K. C., Sanders, R. D., Gray, M. Y., O'Donovan, M. C., McGuffin, P. and Owen, M. J. (2001), A genomewide linkage study of age at onset in schizophrenia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 105: 439–445. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.1404
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2000
- The Medical Research Council, U.K.
- Glaxo Research and Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!