Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder: A study of association with both the dopamine transporter gene and the dopamine D4 receptor gene
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 105, Issue 5, pages 471–478, 8 July 2001
How to Cite
Roman, T., Schmitz, M., Polanczyk, G., Eizirik, M., Rohde, L. A. and Hutz, M. H. (2001), Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder: A study of association with both the dopamine transporter gene and the dopamine D4 receptor gene. Am. J. Med. Genet., 105: 471–478. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.1408
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2000
- Programa de Apoio a Núcleos de Excelência, Financiadora de Estudos e Projetos, Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico, Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul, and Fundo de Incentivo à Pesquisa e Eventos, Hospital de Clínicas de Porto Alegre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!