Dr. Michael Orth is a clinical neurologist and is currently completing his Ph.D. with Professor Schapira at the Department of Clinical Neurosciences, Royal Free and University College London Medical School. His main interests are molecular genetic aspects and the cell biology of alpha-synuclein.
Mitochondria and degenerative disorders
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Mitochondrial Diseases
Volume 106, Issue 1, pages 27–36, Spring 2001
How to Cite
Orth, M. and Schapira, A.H.V. (2001), Mitochondria and degenerative disorders. Am. J. Med. Genet., 106: 27–36. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.1425
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!