Two HLA DRB 1 alleles confer independent genetic susceptibility to Graves disease: Relevance of cross-population studies
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 188–191, 1 August 2001
How to Cite
Marga, M., Denisova, A., Sochnev, A., Pirags, V. and Farid, N. R. (2001), Two HLA DRB 1 alleles confer independent genetic susceptibility to Graves disease: Relevance of cross-population studies. Am. J. Med. Genet., 102: 188–191. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.1431
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2001
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2000
- Council of Science of Latvia. Grant Number: 99.0958
- Aina Galejs Foundation of The American Latvian Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!