Dr. Kogan and Dr. Shinar contributed equally to the manuscript.
Common MEFV mutations among Jewish ethnic groups in Israel: High frequency of carrier and phenotype III states and absence of a perceptible biological advantage for the carrier state*
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 272–276, 15 August 2001
How to Cite
Kogan, A., Shinar, Y., Lidar, M., Revivo, A., Langevitz, P., Padeh, S., Pras, M. and Livneh, A. (2001), Common MEFV mutations among Jewish ethnic groups in Israel: High frequency of carrier and phenotype III states and absence of a perceptible biological advantage for the carrier state. Am. J. Med. Genet., 102: 272–276. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.1438
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2001
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!