This article was prepared by a group consisting of both United States Government employees and non-United States Government employees, and as such is subject to 117 U.S.C. Sec. 105.
Heritability of life span in the Old Order Amish†
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2001
Published 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 102, Issue 4, pages 346–352, 1 September 2001
How to Cite
Mitchell, B. D., Hsueh, W.-C., King, T. M., Pollin, T. I., Sorkin, J., Agarwala, R., Schäffer, A. A. and Shuldiner, A. R. (2001), Heritability of life span in the Old Order Amish. Am. J. Med. Genet., 102: 346–352. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.1483
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2001
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2000
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: RO1-DK54261, RO1-AR46838, RO1-AG18728, K24-DK02673, K07-CA67960
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!