This publication was supported by grant number 1R03 CA 70638 from the National Cancer Institute (NCI), and grant number 1 R01 CA84770 from NCI and the National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI). Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of NCI or NHGRI.
An interactive computer program can effectively educate patients about genetic testing for breast cancer susceptibility†
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 103, Issue 1, pages 16–23, 15 September 2001
How to Cite
Green, M. J., Biesecker, B. B., McInerney, A. M., Mauger, D. and Fost, N. (2001), An interactive computer program can effectively educate patients about genetic testing for breast cancer susceptibility. Am. J. Med. Genet., 103: 16–23. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.1500
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2001
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!