This article was prepared by a group consisting of both United States Government employees and non-United States Government employees, and as such is subject to 117 U.S.C. Sec. 105.
Parental attitudes toward a diagnosis in children with unidentified multiple congenital anomaly syndromes†
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2001
Published 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 103, Issue 2, pages 106–114, 1 October 2001
How to Cite
Rosenthal, E.T., Biesecker, L.G. and Biesecker, B.B. (2001), Parental attitudes toward a diagnosis in children with unidentified multiple congenital anomaly syndromes. Am. J. Med. Genet., 103: 106–114. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.1527
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2001
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2001
- National Human Genome Research Institute intramural research funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!