EUROCAT Working Group members: S. Ayme, EUROCAT Project Leader; M.C.H. Haeusler, Styria, Austria; Y. Gillerot, Hainaut-Namur, Belgium; V. Nelen, Antwerp, Belgium; I. Barisic, Zagreb, Croatia; E. Garne, Odense, Denmark; A. Ritvanen, Finland; J. Goujard, Paris, France; C. Stoll, Strasbourg, France; J.C. Delaroziere, Bouches du Rhône, France; V. Steinbicker and Christine Rosch, Saxony Anhalt, Germany; J. Spranger, Mainz, Germany; Z. Johnson, Dublin, Ireland; D.F. Lillis, Galway, Ireland; F. Bianchi, Tuscany, Italy; E. Calzolari, Emilia Romagna, Italy; M. Clementi and R. Tenconi, Northeast Italy; M.C. Cornel, Northern Netherlands; G. Zandwijken, Southwestern Netherlands; M. De Jesus Feijo, Southern Portugal; C. Mosquera Tenreeiro, Asturias, Spain; J. Salvador, Barcelona, Spain; S. Garcia-Minaur, Basque Country, Spain; A.T. Vega Alonso, Castilla y Leon, Spain; R. Caballin, El Valles, Spain; M.C. Addor, Switzerland; D.H. Stone, Glasgow, United Kingdom; N. Nevin, Belfast, United Kingdom; P.O.D. Pharoah, Liverpool, United Kingdom; and D. Hansen-Koenig, Luxembourg.
Descriptive epidemiology of isolated anal anomalies: A survey of 4.6 million births in Europe
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 103, Issue 3, pages 207–215, 15 October 2001
How to Cite
Cuschieri, A. (2001), Descriptive epidemiology of isolated anal anomalies: A survey of 4.6 million births in Europe. Am. J. Med. Genet., 103: 207–215. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.1532
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2001
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!