Evidence of decreased risk of cancer in individuals with fragile X
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 103, Issue 3, pages 226–230, 15 October 2001
How to Cite
Schultz-Pedersen, S., Hasle, H., Olsen, J. H. and Friedrich, U. (2001), Evidence of decreased risk of cancer in individuals with fragile X. Am. J. Med. Genet., 103: 226–230. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.1533
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2001
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!