Malignancy of recurrent, early-onset major depression: A family study
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 105, Issue 8, pages 690–699, 8 December 2001
How to Cite
Zubenko, G. S., Zubenko, W. N., Spiker, D. G., Giles, D. E. and Kaplan, B. B. (2001), Malignancy of recurrent, early-onset major depression: A family study. Am. J. Med. Genet., 105: 690–699. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.1554
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2001
- the National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: MH00540, MH48969, MH39531, MH30915
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!