L. Torrisi is a biologist who specialized in Medical Genetics at the University of Catania. She joined the Institute of Medical Genetics at the Catholic University of Rome in 1996 for a 3-year period to prepare her thesis on Fragile-X syndrome. She then joined the laboratory of Dr. Gurrieri in the same Institute and worked on the molecular screening of epileptic patients for the identification of chromosome 15 rearrangements in epilepsy.
Rearrangements of chromosome 15 in epilepsy
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Special Issue: The Genetics of Epilepsy
Volume 106, Issue 2, pages 125–128, Summer 2001
How to Cite
Torrisi, L., Sangiorgi, E., Russo, L. and Gurrieri, F. (2001), Rearrangements of chromosome 15 in epilepsy. Am. J. Med. Genet., 106: 125–128. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.1570
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!