Brief Clinical Report
Mental retardation, obesity, mandibular prognathism with eye and skin anomalies (MOMES Syndrome): A newly recognized autosomal recessive syndrome
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 103, Issue 4, pages 283–288, 1 November 2001
How to Cite
Kantaputra, P. N., Kunachaichote, J. and Patikulsila, P. (2001), Mental retardation, obesity, mandibular prognathism with eye and skin anomalies (MOMES Syndrome): A newly recognized autosomal recessive syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 103: 283–288. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.1572
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2001
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2000
- Thailand Research Fund (TRF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!