Letter to the Editor
Ectodermal dysplasias: How many?
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 104, Issue 1, page 84, 15 November 2001
How to Cite
Freire-Maia, N., Lisboa-Costa, T. and Pagnan, N. A.B. (2001), Ectodermal dysplasias: How many?. Am. J. Med. Genet., 104: 84. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.1586
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!