Personality profiles of children and adolescents with neurofibromatosis type 1
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 118A, Issue 1, pages 1–7, 1 April 2003
How to Cite
Prinzie, P., Descheemaeker, M.J., Vogels, A., Cleymans, T., Haselager, G.J.T., Curfs, L.M.G., Hellinckx, W., Onghena, P., Legius, E., van Lieshout, C.F.M. and Fryns, J.-P. (2003), Personality profiles of children and adolescents with neurofibromatosis type 1. Am. J. Med. Genet., 118A: 1–7. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.10003
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!