Contents of this article are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH.
Lack of association between ZIC2 and ZIC3 genes and the risk of neural tube defects (NTDs) in hispanic populations†
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 116A, Issue 4, pages 414–415, 1 February 2003
How to Cite
Zhu, H., Junker, W. M., Finnell, R. H., Brown, S., Shaw, G. M., Lammer, E. J., Canfield, M. and Hendricks, K. (2003), Lack of association between ZIC2 and ZIC3 genes and the risk of neural tube defects (NTDs) in hispanic populations. Am. J. Med. Genet., 116A: 414–415. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.10032
- Issue online: 26 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2002
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Centers of Excellence for Surveillance, Research, Service and Evaluation of Birth Defects. Grant Numbers: U50/CCU 913241, U50/CCU 613232
- March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation. Grant Number: #6-FY99-866
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HL55940
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!