Genetic testing for a BRCA1 mutation: Prophylactic surgery and screening behavior in women 2 years post testing
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 118A, Issue 3, pages 201–209, 30 April 2003
How to Cite
Botkin, J. R., Smith, K. R., Croyle, R. T., Baty, B. J., Wylie, J. E., Dutson, D., Chan, A., Hamann, H. A., Lerman, C., McDonald, J., Venne, V., Ward, J. H. and Lyon, E. (2003), Genetic testing for a BRCA1 mutation: Prophylactic surgery and screening behavior in women 2 years post testing. Am. J. Med. Genet., 118A: 201–209. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.10102
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2002
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA63681
- National Human Genome Research Institute. Grant Number: HG00199
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: M01-RR00064
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!