Prof. Kiran Kucheria is the Head of the Department.
14q(22) deletion in a familial case of anophthalmia with polydactyly
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 120A, Issue 1, pages 117–122, 1 July 2003
How to Cite
Ahmad, M.E., Dada, R., Dada, T. and Kucheria, K. (2003), 14q(22) deletion in a familial case of anophthalmia with polydactyly. Am. J. Med. Genet., 120A: 117–122. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.10146
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!