Child with overgrowth, pigmentary streaks, polydactyly, and intestinal lymphangiectasia: Macrocephaly–cutis marmorata telangiectatica congenita syndrome or new disorder?
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 116A, Issue 2, pages 184–187, 15 January 2003
How to Cite
Mégarbané, A., Haddad, J., Lyonnet, S. and Clayton-Smith, J. (2003), Child with overgrowth, pigmentary streaks, polydactyly, and intestinal lymphangiectasia: Macrocephaly–cutis marmorata telangiectatica congenita syndrome or new disorder?. Am. J. Med. Genet., 116A: 184–187. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.10705
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2001
- Jérôme Lejeune Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!