Lisa A. Schimmenti and June de la Cruz contributed equally to this work.
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 116A, Issue 3, pages 215–221, 30 January 2003
How to Cite
Schimmenti, L. A., de la Cruz, J., Lewis, R. A., Karkera, J.D., Manligas, G. S., Roessler, E. and Muenke, M. (2003), Novel mutation in sonic hedgehog in non-syndromic colobomatous microphthalmia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 116A: 215–221. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.10884
This article was prepared by a group consisting of both United States Government employees and non-United States Government employees, and as such is subject to 117 U.S.C. Sed. 105.
- Issue online: 26 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2002
- Division of Intramural Research, NHGRI
- UCLA Academic Senate
- Research to Prevent Blindness
- Mae and Angelo Schiraldi
- NIH-NHLBI. Grant Number: K08 HL03515
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!