Life insurance and breast cancer risk assessment: Adverse selection, genetic testing decisions, and discrimination
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 120A, Issue 3, pages 359–364, 30 July 2003
How to Cite
Armstrong, K., Weber, B., FitzGerald, G., Hershey, J. C., Pauly, M. V., Lemaire, J., Subramanian, K. and Asch, D. A. (2003), Life insurance and breast cancer risk assessment: Adverse selection, genetic testing decisions, and discrimination. Am. J. Med. Genet., 120A: 359–364. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.20025
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2002
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: R01-CA82393
- American Cancer Society Clinical Research Training. Grant Number: 9902301
- Robert Wood Johnson Generalist Faculty Scholar Award
- Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA57601
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!