Several genomic regions potentially containing QTLs for bone size variation were identified in a whole-genome linkage scan
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 119A, Issue 2, pages 121–131, 1 June 2003
How to Cite
Deng, H.-W., Shen, H., Xu, F.-H., Deng, H., Conway, T., Liu, Y.-J., Liu, Y.-Z., Li, J.-L., Huang, Q.-Y., Davies, K.M. and Recker, R. R. (2003), Several genomic regions potentially containing QTLs for bone size variation were identified in a whole-genome linkage scan. Am. J. Med. Genet., 119A: 121–131. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.20100
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2002
- NIH. Grant Numbers: K01 AR02170-01, R01 AR45349-01, R01 GM60402-01A1, P01 DC01813-07
- Health Future Foundation
- U.S. Dept. of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG03-00ER63000/A00
- State of Nebraska
- Creighton University
- National Science Foundation of China
- Huo Ying Dong Education Foundation
- HuNan Normal University
- Ministry of Education of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!