Common variant in betaine-homocysteine methyltransferase (BHMT) and risk for spina bifida
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 119A, Issue 2, pages 172–176, 1 June 2003
How to Cite
Morin, I., Platt, R., Weisberg, I., Sabbaghian, N., Wu, Q., Garrow, T. A. and Rozen, R. (2003), Common variant in betaine-homocysteine methyltransferase (BHMT) and risk for spina bifida. Am. J. Med. Genet., 119A: 172–176. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.20115
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2002
- NIH. Grant Number: HL58955-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!