This work was presented in part at the American Society of Human Genetics Meetings (2000, 2001) and the 10th International Congress of Human Genetics (2001).
Sequence-Based, in situ detection of chromosomal abnormalities at high resolution†
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 121A, Issue 3, pages 245–257, 1 September 2003
How to Cite
Knoll, J. H.M. and Rogan, P. K. (2003), Sequence-Based, in situ detection of chromosomal abnormalities at high resolution. Am. J. Med. Genet., 121A: 245–257. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.20123
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2002
- Hall Foundation
- Public Health Service. Grant Number: 1 R21 CA095167-01
- Katherine B. Richardson Trust
- Paul Patton Charitable Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!