This work was presented in part at the American Society of Human Genetics Meetings (2000, 2001) and the 10th International Congress of Human Genetics (2001).
Sequence-Based, in situ detection of chromosomal abnormalities at high resolution†
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 121A, Issue 3, pages 245–257, 1 September 2003
How to Cite
Knoll, J. H.M. and Rogan, P. K. (2003), Sequence-Based, in situ detection of chromosomal abnormalities at high resolution. Am. J. Med. Genet., 121A: 245–257. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.20123
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2002
- Hall Foundation
- Public Health Service. Grant Number: 1 R21 CA095167-01
- Katherine B. Richardson Trust
- Paul Patton Charitable Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!