The supplemental material referred to in this article can be found at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0148-7299/suppmat/index.html.
Prenatal detection of mosaic trisomy 1q due to an unbalanced translocation in one fetus of a twin pregnancy following in vitro fertilization: A postzygotic error†
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 120A, Issue 4, pages 464–469, 1 August 2003
How to Cite
Zeng, S., Patil, S. R. and Yankowitz, J. (2003), Prenatal detection of mosaic trisomy 1q due to an unbalanced translocation in one fetus of a twin pregnancy following in vitro fertilization: A postzygotic error. Am. J. Med. Genet., 120A: 464–469. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.20189
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!