Inv dup del(4)(:p14 p16.3::p16.3 qter) with manifestations of partial duplication 4p and Wolf-Hirschhorn syndrome
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 120A, Issue 1, pages 123–126, 1 July 2003
How to Cite
Kondoh, Y., Toma, T., Ohashi, H., Harada, N., Yoshiura, K.-i., Ohta, T., Kishino, T., Niikawa, N. and Matsumoto, N. (2003), Inv dup del(4)(:p14 p16.3::p16.3 qter) with manifestations of partial duplication 4p and Wolf-Hirschhorn syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 120A: 123–126. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.20208
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2002
- Inamori Foundation
- CREST from Japan Science and Technology Corporation (JST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!