Phenotypic abnormalities: Terminology and classification
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 123A, Issue 3, pages 211–230, 15 December 2003
How to Cite
Merks, J. H.M., van Karnebeek, C. D.M., Caron, H. N. and Hennekam, R. C.M. (2003), Phenotypic abnormalities: Terminology and classification. Am. J. Med. Genet., 123A: 211–230. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.20249
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!